We are proud to help support our community by responsibly recycling TV’s, monitors, computers, printers, laptops, tablets and more! Schedule a drop off today. It’s safe & FREE!
The Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County ReStore is proud to introduce this new service to the community. Through a new partnership with Vintage Tech and the Covered Device Recycling Act (CDRA) Habitat Bucks is now designated as a recycling collection center for TV’s, Computer Monitors, and Misc. Electronics (Working & Non-working). Due to the extremely high demand for this service we are limiting the flow of drop off’s to 10 scheduled customers per day on a first come, first serve basis. This will help ensure that our team can properly manage inventory and logistics. We hope to increase this limit as we continue to learn the process, and also hope to incorporate and host collection’s in future community events. To inquire more about this new service please contact BJ Breish, BJ.Breish@HabitatBucks.org, ReStore Director.
- 10 free “tickets” are available Tue-Sat 10-5:30pm. If you reserve 1 of those tickets you may drop off on that particular day any time during those hours. Please only reserve one if you can use it.
- When scheduling a drop off you understand that All TV’s, Computers, and other misc. household electronics will be accepted for free.
- For general appointments please limit TV’s/Monitors to 3 per scheduled appointment, and 2-3 boxes of misc. Electronics.
- For larger/bulk drop off’s please contact us prior to scheduling and delivery 215-822-2708 x1
- At this time, no collections will be accepted without an appointment.
- We encourage you to load up your vehicle with other household donations to bring with you during your appointment. Donations of gently used household goods and furniture help fund the Mission of Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County.
- We encourage you to shop the ReStore after you unload your vehicle. Your purchases help fund the Mission of Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County.
• The Covered Device Recycling Act (CDRA) requires manufacturers to provide recycling programs for televisions, desktop and laptop computers, and computer monitors and peripherals sold to consumers in Pennsylvania.
• These manufacturers work with permitted and certified recyclers like Vintage Tech to provide free electronics recycling to residents of PA
• In turn, Vintage Tech works with organizations like Habitat for Humanity to provide no cost collection to consumer/resident service
• This manufacturer -> recycler partnership affords the opportunity to provide the recycling service to the collector at no cost.
To Learn more about Vintage Tech recycles and protects your information, please visit https://kuusakoski.us/vintagetech/
To learn more about Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County, please visit https://www.habitatbucks.org/