National Women Build Week is coming, May 10-13, 2017. We’re making a difference in the lives of families right here in Bucks County.
Register Here for Women Build Clinics at Lowe’s Warrington and Langhorne, (Tuesdays in April, 7-8:30pm)
Opportunities to get involved in the Women Build program at Habitat Bucks are listed below – there’s something for everyone!
- Serve on the steering committee (meets the 2nd Monday of every month, 6:30pm at the Habitat Bucks office).
- Attend construction training clinics hosted by Lowe’s (Spring and Fall)
- Sign up for one of our ReStore clinics
- Assist with events and workshops
- Provide a lunch or breakfast during Build Events
- Plan and host your own fundraiser to benefit Women Build!