This page will be updated regularly to share temporary policy/procedure changes due to COVID-19
We are NOW OPEN!
How to Shop
- General Policy/Procedure
- All customers, staff, and volunteers must practice PADOH & CDC guidance while interacting, including mask usage and proper social distancing
- Purchases will be held for a maximum of 1 business day
- Buying Furniture/Bulk Items
- Curbside contactless pick-up locations will be available at both stores
- Store Hours
- Shopping hours for both Warminster & langhorne are 10-6 Tue-Sat
- Store Management reserves the right to close operations without warning if stores become too crowded or staffing levels are not adequate to support safe operations
- SENIOR DISCOUNT – All Seniors (age 60+) will take 25% off any purchase, Every Wednesday (Subject to change based on inventory levels)
- Store Layout Changes (expected changes upon arrival)
- 6ft wide main aisle maintained throughout the store
How to Donate
- Residential & Corporate Donation Drop-offs
- We are accepting drop off donations Tue-Sat 10-5:30 subject to the standard donation guideline terms https://www.habitatbucks.org/restore-donate/ no appointment necessary.
- Residential Pick-ups
- Please call 215-822-2708 x 1 or schedule online anytime at https://habitatbucks.vonigo.com/external/
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We promise to continue to learn how to operate safely and we will continue to update these temporary policies with the intention to get us back to the wonderful shopping experience you have come to expect from our stores.
539 Jacksonville Road | Warminster, PA 18974
Donation Drop Off