Habitat Bucks/covid-19 statement
Above all else, we at Habitat Bucks make the highest priority the health and safety of our staff, clients, volunteers, supporters and all of our Bucks County neighbors.
Effective March 17 through at least March 31st, we are taking the precautionary measures below. We are also monitoring daily the recommendations and orders of our state Governor, and the CDC. Additional measures or updates will be communicated here as well as on our social media outlets.
What we have done so far that remain in effect:
- All volunteer shifts are suspended until further notice.
- Our construction staff continues completion of a critical home repair and is also finishing the home on McKinley Ave. We look forward to the dedication soon.
- ReStores in Bucks County (Chalfont and Langhorne) are closed and donation pickups suspended.
- Affiliate office staff ARE WORKING remotely and can be reached via email and voicemail – see our STAFF PAGE
- Mail continues to be collected and responded to.
We ask that you keep in mind that the need for our support and services continues throughout this unprecedented challenge. Our staff is committed to serving our mission in every safe way possible.
Your prayers are appreciated for the families partnering with us to make a better life for themselves and their children.
We are grateful for your ongoing support and belief that everyone deserves a decent place to live.