Habitat Bucks/Updated covid-19 statement
Above all else, we at Habitat Bucks make the highest priority the health and safety of our staff, clients, volunteers, supporters and all of our Bucks County neighbors.
We continue the precautionary measures below. We are also monitoring daily the recommendations and orders of our state Governor, and the CDC. Additional measures or updates will be communicated here as well as on our social media outlets.
Currently in effect:
- All volunteer shifts are suspended until further notice.
- Effective May 1st construction resumes within specific safety guidelines.
- ReStores in Bucks County (Chalfont and Langhorne) are closed and donation pickups suspended.
- Affiliate office staff ARE WORKING remotely and can be reached via email and voicemail – see our STAFF PAGE
- Mail continues to be collected and responded to.
We ask that you keep in mind that the need for our support and services continues throughout this unprecedented challenge. Our staff is committed to serving our mission in every safe way possible.
Your prayers are appreciated for the families partnering with us to make a better life for themselves and their children.
We are grateful for your ongoing support and belief that everyone deserves a decent place to live.