A tribute gift is a great way to honor family or friends, celebrate a special occasion, or express sympathy on the loss of a loved one. When you make a gift in tribute, a personalized acknowledgement is sent to the individual or family being honored. We’ll send the honoree or their family a note indicating that a gift was made (the amount of the gift is not mentioned) for their personal acknowledgement.
At the end of the online donation process, you’ll have the opportunity to specify tribute information.
Join the Carpenter’s Club – a group of committed donors who help Habitat Bucks say “yes” to local families through their monthly contributions. TO JOIN: Simply select the option to “Join Our Carpenter’s Club with a Recurring Donation” and select the frequency from the drop-down box on the first screen during the online donation process.
Don’t forget – if your company has a matching gift program, you may be able to double or even triple the impact of your donation. Be sure to inquire with your company and take the necessary steps to request a match.
If you prefer not to make your donation online, there are other ways to make a contribution.
- Habitat Bucks is a United Way agency. If your workplace participates in the United Way Campaign, you can direct your workplace giving dollars to Habitat Bucks. Our United Way agency number is 2335.
- Your company may have their own employee giving campaign, and you can designate Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County as the recipient of your charitable contribution.
- Habitat Bucks participates in the Consolidated Federal Campaign (CFC) for government employees. Our CFC charity number is 69646.
- To make a gift by mail, download and print our donation form.
- Call Candace Clarke, resource development director, 215.822-2812, x. 316, to discuss how you’d like to make your gift.