Donate a Car
Cars for Homes
Car donations are another way to support Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County’s mission. When you make a donation to Cars for Homes, you will help Habitat Bucks build and rehabilitate houses for families in need.
The car donation process is quick and easy.
For more information on how to donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™ – Habitat’s official car donation program, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or DONATE NOW
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your Habitat for Humanity Of Bucks County and renovate houses for families in need.
- It’s fast and easy.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.
How do I donate my car in Bucks County? You can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps with Cars for Homes.
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: (877) 277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule a pick-up time for your car
What paperwork do I need to donate my car?
- You will need the Certificate of Title to your car to get started
To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™, call (877) 277-4344 toll-free or donate online.