The Carpenter’s Club is a group of committed donors who, through their regular, recurring contributions, help Habitat say “YES” to more local families — making sure they have the opportunity to achieve strength, stability and self-reliance through homeownership.
The consistent giving through the Carpenter’s Club makes a real difference. When we know we’ll have a set amount coming in every month from dedicated Carpenter’s Club members, we can plan our home building and repair projects well in advance: your contributions could mean the difference between starting a project or delaying it. Please make a difference and join the Carpenter’s Club today.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- Recurring gifts help reduce postage, paper, and administrative costs.
- Hassle-free regular donations made automatically from your credit card.
- Knowing your donation is put to work right away!
- Complete statements provided at year-end for tax purposes.
- You may change or suspend your donation at any time.
TO JOIN, click the box to “Become a sustaining, monthly contributor on the first screen during the online donation process.